Sunday, November 30, 2014

Making things grow

Id doesn't matter if you use dirt and pots or a garden in your backyard. Just keep growing and you will continue to eat. Growing food isn't hard just something you have to mess with everyday. It is a great reward when you can go out and fill a bowl with what you have just grown and take it back into your kitchen and be proud of what you have created.

If anyone has any question so far please let me know. Im here to help. I will be putting up new videos on my YOUTUBE channel real soon, showing way more. Baby turtle is doing great and we have an indoor Aquaponics setup now. It just got kicked off but I can see it is going to work just fine for what we need.

If you sub to my YOUTUBE channel...SUB HERE you will get to see more videos of amazing things in the future. I am not a professional but I know what NOT to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment