Sunday, November 30, 2014

Aquaponics Setup

I have been growing many plants many different was over the last 20 years. I do not eat much junk food or drink much pop. That stuff will kill you, but I have been growing an outside garden and indoor gardens and even in a greenhouse with only using water.

I doesnt take much to grow some food to eat, in the videos below I grow greens with just water and fish poop.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I hope you enjoy these videos, this is from start to finish or maybe I should say from breaking ground till I put food in my family's mouths. It is this easy, I am not going to lie it was work but it was fun the whole time and the kids and wife help a little as well. If you do enjoy these videos please SUB to my YOUTUBE channel Im almost at 12,000 subs, never thought I would ever even get 500. God bless you all.

Breaking ground


Got the grow beds in


Plastic is on


The start of growth


My gold fish


One snail crippled the system


Pump stopped


Pump stops again but its a JUNGLE


New components for the greenhouse


Tomatoes and peppers ready


Still growing more


End of the growing season


Keeping baby turtles over winter till next spring.


Baby turtle part 2 over winter


As you see it isnt that hard to grow things for food and eat healthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment